This made me laugh and I wanted to share it with you. #RunnerProblems
Reblogged from Running Duds.
THE 10 BIGGEST ENEMIES OF RUNNERS
There are some runs that just don’t happen no matter how hard you try. Here we list the ten biggest enemies of runners which can sabotage your pavement time…
3. Walker walls. We know it’s a lovely day for a stroll but do you really have to walk four wide? It’s moments like these we wish we ran with a pole vault… Or a taser. Speaking of tasers…
4. Alcohol. Of course you can have a couple of beers and still get up for a Saturday morning run. It’s the following bottle of red that will do it.
5. Getting lost. There is no momentum killer like realising you have no idea where you are or how to get back. We stop, panic and we imagine our lives ending up like the guy in Into The Wild. Then there’s a little bit of pee.
6. Battery failure. Scientifically, there’s no way we can run to our full potential without music blasting and our GPS accurately measuring our pace. If our battery dies, so do we.
7. Lightning. Heat? Yeah, it’ll test us. Rain? Sure bring it on. Hail? Uncomfortable but still a funny story. Lightning? Hell no, we’re outta here.
8. Spicy hamburgers. Closely related to number two. Possibly the worst pre run meal in the history of the world.
10. Boredom. The biggest enemy of all! If you do the same thing, the same way, many times over, you’re going to lose motivation. Shake it up!